Sunday, November 26, 2006

Oh, don't let there be any cool new stuff..

When I bought my new Canon 400D/XTi I promised my wife I would not buy a new Mac for another two and a half years. Okay, I was insane but I really want to learn Photography and use my Mac too. So far even with the after Thanksgiving sale and new announcements the last few months I have nothing to regret. Though I have fear and trepidation with the January - February announcements we usually have to look forward to.

Money is tight so if I see something it has to fit into a real need. With a new job change coming next year April and less pay I have to be careful with my enthusiasm and spending. This will be one January - February that I hope the announcements, beside Leopard which technically is not a computer so I can buy, are dull and unneeded. But I probably will be unheeded and something really useful and 'needed; will be announced.

This musing is not going as well as I had hoped. I have a headache because my son woke me up at 5 AM and all the great things I had in my head last night are gone so until next time.

No comments: